AdS by BestWebSoft plugin is a superb solution to earn money by placing ads to WordPress website pages, posts, custom posts, search results, categories, tags, and widgets.
Link your website to Google AdSense account and manage available ads easily right from your admin dashboard!
- video intelligence integration
- Automatically insert ads to:
- Home page
- Posts/Custom post types
- Change ads position:
- Before content
- After content
- Below comments form
- Show idle ads
- Receive the existing ads from your Google AdSense account
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
- Multilingual and RTL ready
All features from Free version included plus:
- Automatically insert ad units to the search results
- Add verification code directly
- Display ads after:
- First paragraph
- Random paragraph
- Choose ads position in widgets:
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Documentation & Videos
- [[Doc] User Guide]((https://bestwebsoft.com/documentation/ads/ads-user-guide/)
- [Doc] Installation
- [Doc] Purchase
- [Video] Installation Instruction
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help — https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to PaMaDeSSoft, www.pamadessoft.cz)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Spanish (es_ES)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Upload the folder
adsense-pluginto the directory
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- The plugin settings are located in “AdS by BestWebSoft”.
AdS by BestWebSoft plugin installed, but it does not appear in the list of plugins in the WordPress admin dashboard. Why?
It is possible that you have AdBlock browser extension (or similar software) installed in your browser and it blocks ads. Disable AdBlock extension to see the AdS by BestWebSoft plugin and make necessary changes.
AdS by BestWebSoft plugin doesn’t work (ads not displaying). What should I do?
Please complete the following steps:
1. Setup your Google Adsense account.
2. Make sure that your WordPress theme contains necessary hooks for ads displaying (the_content, wp_footer, etc). If you don’t know how to check that, just install any official WordPress theme (for example, Twenty Sixteen) and check if the ads are displayed. If yes, it means that the necessary hooks are missing in your theme.
3. Make sure Adblock (or similar browser extensions) is disabled in your browser.
Follow the next steps in order to add the Google Adsense block to the sidebar:
1. Open your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Make sure that AdS by BestWebSoft plugin is installed and activated.
3. Navigate to the Appearance > Widgets section and add the AdS by BestWebSoft widget to the available sidebar.
How do I see my reporting/stats? Will it show up on my Google Adsense account? When?
If everything is correct, you will see it in your Google Adsense account.
I have some problems with the plugin’s work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please provide the following data along with your problem’s description to email@example.com:
– The link to the page where the problem occurs
– The name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version – your order number.
– The version of your WordPress installation
– Copy and paste into the message your system status report. Please read more here: Instruction on System Status
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AdS by BestWebSoft” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“AdS by BestWebSoft” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “AdS by BestWebSoft” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
V1.52 – 11.08.2022
- Update : BWS panel section was updated.
V1.51 – 09.06.2022
- New : Added library for working with Google AdSense.